Cinnamon+Whiskey+Bacon = Heaven. This Fireball whiskey bacon recipe will keep you running back to the store for more bacon for sure! Enjoy:
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 1/4 cup-ish Fireball Whiskey
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- separate bacon strips and place them in a large mixing bowl. (you could either cut the bacon into thirds or leave the strips whole, it’s your choice)
- add brown sugar, cinnamon, and Fireball
- stir well until all the bacon is coated
- use a wire cooking rack placed atop a cookie sheet or something else to catch the drippings. I also suggest using aluminum foil on the cookie sheet to aid in cleanup.
- SUPER SECRET IMPORTANT PART!!! after all the back has been placed on the sheet, use a spoon to spread any remaining cinnamon, sugar, whiskey mix onto the bacon
- place bacon in 350 degrees preheated oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- remove bacon from the rack onto tray or plate right away after removing from oven to prevent sticking
- bacon will stiffen as it cools