Having one of those nights when you can’t decide between Chinese food and Mexican? Don’t fear!!!!! I’ve got ya! How about some egg roll tacos? Super simple and quick. Everyone will think you’ve spent forever making these, when in fact the longest part of all is browning the meat. Let’s cut to the chase because by the time you’re done reading this you could’ve already whipped up a batch!
- 1 lb ground beef (80/20 is my go-to)
- 1 package taco seasoning (Old El Paso)
- Shredded cheese (Monterey Jack/Cheddar or Mexican blend)
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil
- sour cream
Let’s Do This!:
- Brown the ground beef and add the taco seasoning mix
- Add 1/3 cup of the ground beef onto an egg roll wrapper (positioned as a diamond with corner to the top on a flat surface)
- fold the bottom corner up, then side corners in. Roll the bottom to the top, and seal the edge with a little bit of water.
- fry in a pan with some vegetable oil, turning regularly to ensure all sides are equally golden
- place cooked rolls onto a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil
- serve with salsa, queso, and sour cream